This policy is intended to inform you how we at The S Bit – Training Reimagined FZE (hereinafter “The S Bit” or “we/us/our”) collect and use information provided by visitors to our website (located at www.thesbit.com, hereinafter, our “Website”), by students who enroll in our courses, by anyone who contracts for or purchases any of our products or services, and by individuals who communicate with our Website via e-mail or otherwise (collectively, “you/your”).
We may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you sign up / register for an account with us
- when you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your e-mail address)
- when you order any services from us
- when you order any products from us
- when you contact us via e-mail or otherwise
- when you provide us e-mail or other data in exchange for a free
- when you enter any contests we may hold
- when you complete any surveys we may conduct
- when you visit our Website (via cookies or otherwise)
Not all of the information we collect may be personally identifiable. We do, however, track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users. We use various tracking software to do so including Google Analytics and FullStory. Such tracking software may change as technology improves.
Our Website and the materials and services provided through our Website are not intended for children or those under the age of 16. If someone under the age of 16 wishes to use our Website, that individual is responsible for obtaining the consent from that individual’s parents or legal guardian
When registering for our services on our Website, you will create a User Name and Password. We recommend that you use a password that is difficult for others to guess (e.g., don’t use “Password” as your password), and change your password often, especially if you believe that your own information storage systems (your computers or mobile devices) have been compromised. We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and do not share it with others. We are not responsible for activity that results from your failure to choose a secure password or to safeguard that password from others. Whenever you finish any session on our Website, you should ensure that you have logged out of that session, especially if you are using public computers (such as in libraries or internet cafes).
In the event that we discover that any of the information that you provided to us has been compromised or otherwise disclosed to unauthorized third parties, we will notify you of that event via the e-mail address that you provided to us. You agree that we may use the e-mail address that you provided to us to send such a notice to you. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of an appropriate and up-to-date e-mail address for you. If you would prefer that we use an alternative notification means, please contact us via our Website.
Use of Information
We use information that we gather from you in the following ways:
- To provide services and materials through our Website
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our Website
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you as part of any transaction or order involving our products, services and/or materials
- To contact you about our products, services and Website
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you.
By visiting our website, providing us your e-mail address, signing up for our newsletter, registering for an account, ordering products or services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (Information Collection), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials.
- We use a third-party vendor to help us communicate with you via e-mail. Our current vendor is Mail Chimp. A description of Mail Chimp’s services may be found at www.mailchimp.com. We will notify you in the event we change our communications vendor.
- We transmit credit card and other payment data through the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company or financial institutions to confirm payment for products or services purchased on our Website.
- If necessary for the provision of our services, we may disclose information (such as name and contact information) to our instructors or other providers of our services.
- We will disclose information gathered from you or provided by you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or if we need to do so to protect our rights, reputation, property, or the safety or us or others, or to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations.
- We will disclose information to third parties with your prior consent.
Deleting the Information
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information you shared with us, provided, however, that we are not required to maintain that information as part of any commercial transaction or contract entered into between us. For example, we may need to maintain records of credit card transactions or products or services purchased by you from us for a period of time in the event any dispute or other occasion arises whereby that information may be required by third-parties or government entities.
You may request that we delete information provided by you to us by contacting us via our contact form or direct email available on the “Contact” page.
Cookies and Information
Contacting Us Regarding Information
You may contact us at any time regarding you personal data and information by using the form provided through a link at the bottom of our Website (under “Contact”).
Copyright © 2018 – 2023 www.thesbit.com. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, recorded, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the written consent of The S Bit – Training Reimagined FZE.
The trademarks, logos displayed on this web site are the property of The S Bit – Training Reimagined FZE or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the trademarks without the prior written consent of The S Bit – Training Reimagined FZE or such third party which may own the Trademark.
www.thesbit.com is committed to maintaining your privacy and personal information in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Law of UAE.
“Personal information” is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. Personal information does not include information about an individual that is contained in a publicly available publication. Personal information, once it is contained in a publicly available publication, ceases to be covered by the Act.