- Class sizes are limited and online registration serves as a reservation.
- Upon registration, a representative will follow up with you on payment. Payment must be made in AED, cash or wire transfer.
- All the transfer fees and/or currency conversion charges incurred are to be borne by the client. The total amount received in the bank will be considered as the amount paid.
- FULL PAYMENT must be made before course commencement date.
- Confirmation is only made after the payment is received. Space is allocated on a first come first serve basis and the payment received
- Participants are required to bring along their laptops with the relevant software applications installed.
- Participants may nominate another person to take their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- No video or audio recording of our courses are allowed.
- Registration fees do not include the cost of travel or accommodation.
- Due to variables beyond our control, such as weather, some course times may need to be extended. Allow additional time in your course schedule in case a session runs later than scheduled. Class hours may be extended or adjusted during any session. We ask that you do not commit to any other appointments on the days or evenings of your scheduled classes.
- Construction, site emergencies, or unforeseen conflicts at our training site may require us to reschedule or cancel a course.
- In such extreme cases, we will make a reasonable attempt to find alternative meeting times, dates and/or locations for affected participants.
Cancellation/ No-show Policy:
- The S Bit reserves the right to cancel a course, in the event that insufficient participants have registered.
- If The Company cancels or reschedules your course, you may choose to reschedule or nominate another person to take your place in the event that you are unable to attend. There are NO refunds due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the course, otherwise any funds paid will not be refundable.
- When you cancel or reschedule, we incur the same operating costs and may have turned people away because the space was previously occupied. For this reason we require a 14 working days advance notice for all cancellations or to reschedule you in future class. There are NO refunds during this grace period.
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing/email. Telephone/SMS cancellations are not eligible for a refund.
- In case you’re not able attend the class, NO full refund will be issued in the event of a cancellation or no-show but the participants may nominate another person to take their place in the event.
No Refunds/ No Rescheduling Policy:
- When you register and pay for your class, it means you have reserved a seat in a specific class. You are expected to be at your class for those dates and times.
- Your registration and course fee does not give you a seat in future classes, it does not add your name to a new roster nor does it reschedule you into another date if you should miss or be late for any part of your original course. It is your responsibility to make sure you arrive where you need to be.
- Due to increasing demand for courses, we cannot issue refunds but we reschedule you into another course. You may reschedule, without penalty, up to 14 working days before your class starts. There are NO refunds during this grace period.
- If you miss or are late for any session, you will NOT be allowed to continue in the class and you will NOT be issued a refund or reschedule. There are NO refunds or reschedules available for non-completion of the course.
- You must attend all class sessions.
- Failure to attend any portion of course sessions results in being dropped from the course. No Refunds.
- There are no make-up classes, nor is there time to review missed material.
- Classes start promptly, it is your responsibility to be on time. Being late to the start of any portion of the course, may result in being dropped from the course. No Refunds.